Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Leaves That Are Green, Turn To Brown

I officially concede the end of summer. It took till after the beginning of football season and Labor Day but I surrender. I went on a nice little hike yesterday with the fam and saw many red and yellow leaves. Fall is upon us. And that’s not a bad thing.

I’ve already written about how fall is my favorite time of year. And I have recently regained my love of skiing, so I’m getting geared up for winter. There’s plenty to look forward to. But still, next summer is a long ways away and that kind of makes me sad.

Boomp3.com

Here’s a cool song by Josh Rouse about the frivolity of youthful summers. I really like the guitar work. If you’re into the Indie, Alt Country sounding thing, then it would be worth your while to check him out. I would especially recommend his 2003 album 1972.

No comments: